Matt Clark Memorial Shield Fundraising Activities - How you can help!
This year's Matt Clark Memorial Shield is set to be bigger than ever with special guest Nathan Walker (First Aussie to make the NHL) is making an appearance and donating some very special items to the cause.
WAYS TO SUPPORT
- Get to the game - $5 from every ticket sold will be donated to the Leukaemia Foundation. Tickets sold at www.icedogsshop.com.au
- Silent Auction of the Nathan Walker’s gloves
- Silent Auction of a signed Nathan Walkers Stick
- Silent Auction of a signed photograph of Walkers NHL Debut for the Washington Capitals
- Silent Auction of the Game Worn 2018 Clark Bombers Jersey’s to be held during the game
- Silent Auction of limited edition Young Henry's "Wayne Regretzky" Whiskey
- Can't make the game then head to the Leukaemia Foundation website and donate: https://donate.grassrootz.com/leukaemiaaus/sydney-ice-dogs-matt-clark-memorial-fundraiser
- Defenceman James Marino is donating is hair to charity if the team raises over $1,500 at the link above!