The Battle of Sydney is back to kick off the 2019 season as the Sydney Ice Dogs take on the Sydney Bears. The Ice Dogs were the eventual Wilson Cup champions in 2018 winning the fourth and final game 7-2 in what was an extremely close and hard-fought series.
Head to the Ranch Hotel pre or post game and mention Sydney Ice Dogs for 5% off your Meals and Drinks! Join the players post game at the Ranch Hotel
- Macquarie Ice Rink, Level 1 Upper Macquarie Centre, Herring Rd and Waterloo Rd, Macquarie Park
- Game Start 5:00PM
- Doors Open 4:30PM
- Meet the players for a signature and free poster post game down at the Skate Hire
- Located near Macquarie University Train Station (Please check Station Link in case train station still closed around April 30. https://www.macquariecentre.com.au/what-s-on/services/plan-your-trip-with-station-link)
- 3 Hour Free Parking at Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Best Parking is at the Silver Level Car Park accessed via Herring Road and the Blue Level Car Park which can be accessed via Talavera Rd.
- Northern Beaches - Catch the 197 from Mona Vale Park Street. Please check the timetable at Forrest Coaches for Return times https://forestcoachlines.com.au/time-tables/sydney/download-time-tables/
- Hill District - Catch the 619 starting at Rouse Hill via Northwest T-Way, Kellyville, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills and M2 Busway