The Matt Clark Shield is back Saturday 13th July and this year is going to be bigger and better as we fundraise for Leukaemia Research. In between periods we will have Sporting Legends lace up the Skates for a Great Cause:
- Former Kangaroo and Origin Star Tim Brasher (244 NRL Games)
- Former Kangaroo and Blues Player Dave “Wolfman” Williams (103 NRL Games)
- Former Penrith Panther Nigel Plum (150 NRL Games)
- Former Cronulla Shark John Williams (104 NRL Games)
- Former Gold Coast Titan Player Luke O’Dwyer (102 NRL Games)
- Former Sea Eagle Mark Bryant (100 NRL Games)
- Former Sea Eagle Heath L’Estrange (94 NRL Games)
- Former Bulldog and Cowboy Ben Harris (83 NRL Games)
- Former Sea Eagle and Fitness Expert Mike Chapman
- Former West Tigers player Troy Wozniak (40 NRL Games)
- Former Parramatta Eel and Professional Bodybuilder Dan Irvine (53 NRL Games)
- Warringah Rattette and Sydney Rays Amanda Taylor
The Matt Clark Shield has fundraised over $25,000 towards Leukaemia Research over the past three years and we have a target of raising $15,000 this year we hope you can help us smash!
There are plenty of ways to help us fundraise but it all starts with getting to the game as $5 from every ticket sale goes towards the Leukaemia Foundation.
Ways to Support:
- Get to the game: $5 from every ticket goes to the cause.
- Bring Your Wallet: Silent auction featuring the 2019 Game Worn Bombers Jerseys with Proceeds going to the cause.
- If you can't make it to the game you can donate here: https://secure.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?RegistrationID=759908
- Macquarie Ice Rink, Level 1 Upper, Herring Rd & Waterloo Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- Puck drop 5:00pm
- Doors Open 4:40pm
Meet the players for a signature and free poster post game down at the Skate Hire
- Located near Macquarie University Train Station (Please check Station Link in case train station still closed around April 30. https://www.macquariecentre.com.au/what-s-on/services/plan-your-trip-with-station-link)
- 3 Hour Free Parking at Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Best Parking is at the Silver Level Car Park accessed via Herring Road and the Blue Level Car Park which can be accessed via Talavera Rd.
- Northern Beaches - Catch the 197 from Mona Vale Park Street. Please check the timetable at Forrest Coaches for Return times https://forestcoachlines.com.au/time-tables/sydney/download-time-tables/
- Hill District - Catch the 619 starting at Rouse Hill via Northwest T-Way, Kellyville, Castle Hill, Baulkham Hills and M2 Busway